Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Share it.

Share my heart with you?

Well, right now, it is paralyzed. Today was a good day. Today was filled with the sun and clarity.
Today was a good day.

Tonight?
Tonight is a bad night.
Its funny how that works...a good day turning into a bad night.

Because I hate guilt trips.
And I hate the dark.
And I hate the intrusion of someone else.

So I'm conflicted.
And you've done absolutely nothing wrong.
You are wonderful.
You are delightful.

But its her.
its her subtle manipulation.
she is controlling. she is condescending.
and i dont even think she knows.
so my heart is paralyzed because i have no idea what to do with myself. i dont know how ive managed to be wrong once again.

get this (animal) out of my face.

im sorry that i needed a day to myself after a weekend of being surrounded.

No comments: