Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Question of Romance.

I was recently asked what I wanted in a husband.
My answer has changed over and over again. I have finally come to a conclusion (I think).

It would be easy to say that I want what God wants for me. It's true, but I cannot deny the things that I want too which I hope and pray is the same as His.

I want a leader
a worshipper
a man of honor
a man that sees deeper than the surface
a man that puts Him first
a man that doesn't run fast
a man that I feel safe trusting whole heartedly

I have confidence that he will be all of these.
It seems worth the wait I do believe.

I'm perfectly content right now just living and knowing that I am single for a reason. I am single for this time because I have many, many lessons to learn.
Contentment is sweet on my tongue.
Redemption is fresh on my mind...

...and i pray that it is on his too...

No comments: