Monday, February 16, 2009

Never and Honest Word...

Bethany Dillon wrote a song of what she sees happening...or what she wants to see.
I see a generation rising up no longer accepting lies, running to the battlefield and losing their lives.

I wrote a song not too long ago, but I cant find my journal. I think im going to have to rewrite it. Anyway, i want to write about what she wrote. something that matters. something that i want to see, feel, hear, be a part of.
not just my stupid feelings that dont matter.
and then there's jon foreman.
c'mon c'mon c'mon, everythings waiting.
we will rise with the wings of the dawn when everythings new.

why am i uncapable of writing something eternal like that.
something that matters.
my lyrics are so trivial.
and its annoying.


are we, mankind, so pathetic that we would wait for the presence a near death nation in order to start saving lives?

my heart hurts.

No comments: