Friday, February 20, 2009

I've written it.

I've written my eternal truth.
"I want to see Your people run to You knowing why their arms are outstretched."

Finally. This song came spewing out when I was frustrated. A friend of mine pointed me to a verse that said to pour my heart out to God. I started to think about what I wanted more than anything. There is nothing more beautiful, nothing more profound, nothing more pleasing to me that to see a group of people with lives abandoned and arms outstretched to the God who saved them. I cant explain the joy and utter relief I feel when I see this.

"My joy to know Your children singing Hosanna's and praises to You."

Today, I feel His love in such a practical way and it blesses me.

Thank you, Father, for the music You've given me today. Thank you for the eternal truth You remind me of. Thank you for Your promises.

Who is God for you today?
Today, He is a promise.

No comments: