Monday, September 14, 2009

I Knew This Would Come

Hey friends.
I have found myself in the midst of another relapse.
How can I be so selfish? How can I find myself here once again?
Its incredibly frustrating and incredibly terrifying that I knew from the beginning it would happen and I did nothing to stop it.
I didn't fight...at all. I let it consume me.
How sickening is that?

It is more important to get better now. More important to stand at the sidelines. As much as I hate to say it.
I need help once more.

Dear Recovery. You don't look so sweet to me anymore. But here I come charging at your ribbon again.
Maybe this will be the last time.

2 comments:

Little Kerty's Long Day said...

Sweet friend,
Have faith. I have faith in you, but more importantly, HE has faith in you. Your strength has inspired me, so I know you can get through once more. You're beautiful!
You shall be in my prayers as you venture through the states!

Mulkey Family said...

I love you and I'm praying for you. You're a wonderful and beautiful person and God is just working on you. Know that I am here for you. Whatever I can do to help, let me know. You will overcome this like you've overcome so many things in your life. Love you.