Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Storybooks

My best friend and I often go to the park to worship.
I take my guitar.
Yesterday, our emotions came bursting out in a new song.

when you break down, i will break down too
when you cry out, i will cry out too
when you fall down, i will fall after you
when you break down, i will break down too

and i have seen many things in storybooks
but i never thought i'd see you breaking down with me

when you're joyful, i will be joyful too
when you're laughing, i will laugh along with you
in the moment when you're singing that tune
i will sing out along with you

and i have hear many things from storybooks
but i never thought i would hear you singing along with me

we see your mercy surrounding
we cry out when your heart bleeds for your kingdom
we see the joy in your creation
we're desperate to know you more

and i have seen many things in storybooks
i know you were dying for this broken world
i dont deserve this from you
and i never thought you would love me like you do

you have seen everything beyond storybooks
but you still me for me

No comments: