Thursday, March 5, 2009

Im attepting to write a paper for English but my mind keeps turning to the lyrics of Ecclesiastes.
Meaningless, meaningless. Everything is meaningless. Utterly meaningless. Meaningless

Nothing could ring anymore true. Not only because I hate writing papers, but also because is only about one thing. There is no meaning unless God is in it. This paper means nothing. It could be the downfall of my class, but really...who cares? I could have to drop out of my expensive university and go to the crappiest college ever, but it wouldn't matter at all.
Fear God and keep His commandments.

I could even stop going to school (GASP WHAT?!) and that would be perfectly fine. God is so proud of everything I've done already and He'll continue to be proud of me no matter what I do. It doesnt matter if I get terrible grades or amazing grades. He is incredibly proud of me. Thats a great feeling that I love.

It is for this reason that im going to take a quarter off of school.





No comments: